Friday, February 08, 2013

39/365 Gummy!

Hello Friday!!!! Is anyone else as glad as I am to see Friday?! It's been a pretty mediocre week, so, I hopefully that things will turn around and be awesome!

This is my photo art I used Bonnie's texture, and added a very bright overlay ontop of that and a plain picture of a gummy is no longer just a gummy bear.
Gummy Bear Photo Art

photo art friday // finding serendipity // favorite friday

And, now for some funnies...none of these knocked my socks off, but I did get a couple of chuckles out of these. Feel free to follow us on the Friday Funnies Community Board, and if you want to pin to it, just let me know and I will add you!
C8e9d1bd6bed74e561ac89e481ed8667_width_600x


D625238ecd2cfde34d3e4eb62f3d046c_width_640x

Lost in translation | Autocorrect Fail - Hilarious Auto Correct blunders and funny texts and messages from your mobile phone!

34257c83af6a6ea084caff622ba5c3df_width_600x

Autocorrect Fail | Hilarious Auto Correct blunders and funny texts and messages from your mobile phone!

8 comments:

AudreyN said...

Those text conversations crack me up! I am pretty sure my aunts think LOL means lots of love, cause they always text it to me at inappropriate times!

Tamar SB said...

Omg the trucks and the two guys in the year book!

Privet and Holly said...

Visiting from Patti's
blog....thanks for the
smiles! I love texting
with my teens as well.
They teach me so much!

xo Suzanne

Kim Stevens said...

I like your bright edit for photo Friday and those funnies...the trucks, and the two looking at each other, hahahah!

photoartbyanna said...

Now, not that my opinion is any kind of professional or anything ;) But that is the very epitome of abstract art to me! Electrifying and powerful - excellent!

Nancy Claeys said...

I always love these funnies that you share -- but I gotta go now and change my blog header. ;)

Ida said...

Very vibrant piece. I love the colors and how the gummy bear is now a work of art.
The funnies were pretty good. Am I the only one who got a chuckle out of the Rachel Ray one?

Currie Silver said...

a good all around visit!! like your take on the challenge, got a few giggles, and wasn't drinking my tea so no tea through the nose on my keyboard!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...