Thursday, February 07, 2013

38/365 M&Ms

Raspberry M and Ms

Have you tried any of the special flavors of M&Ms? I'm sure they aren't called 'special', but they aren't your regular M&Ms. Every since I was pregnant, I've had an amped up craving for chocolate. I like chocolate normally, but not on a daily basis. Nowadays, I can't not have chocolate. On Saturday, when I was waiting around for my prescription to get filled, I took that opportunity to pick up some necessary things, like chocolate. I was going for the Mint M&Ms, which are very delicious, but I was also very intrigued by the raspberry ones. I'd tried the pretzel ones, and wasn't too much of a fan, but figured I would give these a try.

I think it's safe to say these will be in the candy rotation from now on!

3 comments:

Amber - Binkertation said...

how are the raspberry ones? almond & pb m & ms are my fav. I don't like mint so much.

EG CameraGirl said...

I didn't know M&Ms had so many interesting flavours. I'll have to give them a try. :)

AudreyN said...

I'm not a huge fan of raspberry and chocolate. I usually find the Hersey kisses flavor ones good though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...