Wednesday, February 06, 2013

37/365 The Birthday Shirt & Freebies

Last night I was working on birthday things, the birthday shirt, the banner that will go on little brother's tray, and finishing up the final pages on the boys' baby book, which ends with his second birthday. I haven't yet started little brothers scrapbook, but that is next on the horizon! 

PhotobucketNapTime MomTog My Memory ArtThe Paper Mama


I couldn't find exactly what I wanted for his pages, so I ended up making an overlay, which, I ended up making in black, white, green, red and blue. Feel free to download!

download link here


10 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!
Michelle
http://normalchaosforamultitaskmom.blogspot.com/2013/02/birthdays.html

Lori Poppinga said...

Cool commerative photo idea.

May said...

Those little outstretched arms....makes me want to find a baby and hug him up really tight!

Sandi Burns said...

You are one busy lady! Thanks for taking time to link up and good luck in the contest!

Brandi said...

Sounds like fun! Happy birthday to your little guy!

Tish said...

cute shirt!! love the overlay too!!

Masshole Mommy said...

Very cool! Happy Birthday to your little man!

Nina Bille said...

The shirt is so cute - Happy Birthday for the little fellow!
Thank you for sharing the prints here and on the post before ;)
Nina

stephanievarno said...

Cute birthday shirt and overlays!!

Jori said...

That shirt is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...