Tuesday, February 05, 2013

36/365 Petal & a Freebie


Ah, another day...another snow filled day. The plus though, is that the temps are finally starting to rise and "normal" February temperatures will be here. That makes me a little happy.

I wasn't feeling very creative with my digital scrapbooking layouts the last few days, so I started playing with some of the templates (thanks Marisa!) Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I used her hearts template. I was admiring some of the papers from the February Blog train, and wanted to try some new things. For whatever reason, I liked the blue and red combination. I've got the download links below the papers. Enjoy! 

 download 1 here

download 2 here


9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Carol L McKenna said...

Very creative photo and freebies are lovely ~ Carol of (A Creative Harbor) ^_^ on blogger ^_^

Kathryn said...

Love the textured image, feels calm and serene.

Kim Stevens said...

beautiful, wonderful composition - so simple!

Pieni Lintu said...

Very pretty!!

Michelle said...

so pretty!

Beverly said...

Really pretty and I love the heart image at the bottom!

Allie said...

lovely photo! so simple, yet so inviting!

xoxo,
Allie
http://framedbygod.blogspot.com/

momphotographer said...

thank you for sharing the heart papers. they are wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...