Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My morning hair routine with my Goody QuikStyle Brush

I'm going to start out with a couple of facts. I have long hair, and it is winter.  Most mornings, I don't have a lot of time to do my hair, so I usually leave the house with wet hair when it is below freezing, like today, before wind chill, the temp was 18. Have you ever broken off a piece of frozen hair? I have, and it's not cool, so as I have learned, I can't leave the house with sopping wet hair.

Fortunately for me, as a part of Influenster, I received the Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush as a part of my Holiday VoxBox. As I have mentioned before, I kind of live in a box, so was unfamiliar with the product, but was more than happy to try it out. On the packaging it states that the brush removes 30% of the water from wet hair to help speed up drying time, which, 30% is greater than 0%, so I figured that is definitely a step in the right direction to speed up the process in the morning.

This is me, right out of the shower. What you aren't dressed with a camera
 in hand when you step out of the shower?

 Apparently, I am a bit uncoordinated, I couldn't take a picture and brush my hair at the same time, I had to stop brushing in order to 'snap' the picture, then as soon as I took the picture, continued on.
Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush
Brushing my hair.
After a bit of brushing, my hair in noticeable drier. I then just put in some leave-in conditioner, part, and head on my way. I can now leave the house and not fear that my hair will freeze, in fact, it is usually dry by the time I leave the house, which, again, is a big plus in my book. 
say cheese!
I received the Goody QuikStyle Brush complimentary as a part of Influenster, and all opinions here a my very own!!

2 comments:

RACHEL TaoOfPoop said...

I totally relate to having long hair in winter. It's an hour to dry it or catch a cold due to wet hair! Many days, it goes unwashed, up in a ponytail!!

AudreyN said...

Oh a vox box! I saw that brush and wanted it! But my hair takes 5 mins flat to dry because it is so thin and fine. Looks like it does a good job though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...