Friday, January 11, 2013

How about a little love...some NYC New York Color Lipshine Love

I have a small problem, well, maybe not a problem, but a thing, I love trying and buying lip products, so when I opened up my Influenster Holiday VoxBox, I was very excited that there was a tube of NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. I already owned two colors, the Midtown Mulberry and the Prospect Pink. 

Now that I have had the Nude, I never leave home without it, well, actually, all three of them are in my purse, but I always put it on before I leave. I love the natural tones and naturally makes me smile...see?
Liquid Lipshine - Nude York City
 I love the smooth, non-sticky texture, and the hues are very complimentary...see?
Liquid Lipshine - Midtown Mulberry
 I have tried a number of different lip glosses, but none compare to the Liquid Lipshine. 

Have you tried the Liquid Lipshine? What do you think....do you love it, or do you LOVE it?!

NYC New York Liquid Lipshine

I received a sample of NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine as a part of the Influenster network. All opinions here are all my own.

1 comment:

Reese said...

Yay! I got the V-box as well. I love that color on you. Looks great!

Reese

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...