Saturday, January 12, 2013

Have you tried Kiss Nail Dress yet?! If not, you should!

Earlier this year, I noticed and got interested in the ever growing nail polish / nail fashion trend, and I always wondered how people were going that. I never knew products existed to facilitate the nail art trend. Yes, I realize that I might be the only one, and yes, I also realize that I might be living in a box. WELL, when I received the Influenster Holiday VoxBox and saw the Kiss Nail Dress inside, I was more than excited to give them a try!

I am not a pro at applying nail polish. In fact, I'm not really good at it. I always end up smudging my nails, because I never wait long enough to let them completely dry, even if I use a top coat to seal and dry, I still end up smudging them. 

I can tell you applying Kiss Nail Dress was as easy as can be! You just peel them, apply them, and then shape them to your nail, that is it! You are good to go for up to a week! I was afraid with all the bottle washing I do that these wouldn't last that long, but the lasted from Christmas to New Year's, I was so excited to have something fun and fresh on my nails for the holidays! 

The package came with 28 strips, which is more than enough to do your nails and your toes! 

Kiss Nail Dress
Awesome, right?!
For a limited time, well, until January 31st, just visit the Kiss Nail Dress review page on Influenster, and you can get Kiss Nail Dress at 50% off PLUS free shipping. I think I'm going to head there now!

I received the Kiss Nail Dress complimentary from the Influenster Holiday VoxBox. The review expressed here are very own! 

1 comment:

KatieM said...

Looks like these would be fun for Mardi Gras! I'll have to check my Rite Aid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...