Friday, January 04, 2013

Do you Firmoo?

About two weeks ago, I received an email, an email that I instantly opened and was super excited about. It was an email from Firmoo. Have you heard of them? They are on online glasses retailer with a huge selection of glasses at extremely affordable prices. I have been in the market for a new pair of glasses for some time, but was kind of dreading going to the eye doctor to go through the process of getting new eye wear, and plus, I knew I didn't want to spend the money they would charge me for said pair of glasses, which is why I jumped (literally) at the opportunity to try Firmoo glasses.

Once I obtained my prescription, I headed to their website to pick out a pair of glasses. Now, prior to this pair, I had unintentionally purchased purple glasses, three years in a row. It must be the lighting, or something, because that is not what I was intending. Anyway, I knew I wanted something different, and I knew I wanted something bright, so I picked these beautiful frames.




I am so happy with the choice that I made.

The glasses look as good as I imagined and fit perfectly. I was a little worried that they might not fit well seeing as I usually have a final adjustment to my glasses before I leave the store, but I've had them on now for days, and I have not had any issues with them, they also hold up very well to all the little baby and toddler fingers poking and prodding at me throughout the day.


Now, are you in the market for some glasses? Firmoo offers new customers the First Pair Free Program, in which you can try a pair of glasses for free, and you only have to pay the shipping! Can you even believe it?! Now go! Check them out!

3 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

They look wonderful on you, Emily!

Nessa Bixler said...

I LOVE them!! I am heading over to check them out!

Alyx said...

Those look SO good on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...