Monday, January 07, 2013

7/365 A cup of tea

- My friend Ana sent me this cute little mug warmer, as she signed up to do a craft swap. I have her item complete, but have yet to make it to the post office. Hopefully that will happen soon!

- We are Vikings fan, and I was hopefully that they might have had a chance playing against Green Bay this past weekend, but as soon as I found out that Ponder was out, I lost of little of that hope. We'll leave it at that.

- I am excited for Jusitified to start this week. Hopefully, I will be able to stay awake to watch it. If not, I guess there is always On Demand.

- I have a holiday party to attend tonight and I still have no idea what I'm wearing.

- This week is suppose to be above freezing all week, and that makes me happy.

Kleinworth & Co.

5 comments:

~Dawn~ said...

haha...I left my comment about the Vikings on my blog to "at least we looked cute while cheering" and had a pic of my girls in their AP jerseys. SOOOO disappointing.

Hooray for above freezing temps in MN! :)

Mrs. Mama said...

The mug warmer is freaking cute!

Tamar SB said...

Oh my goodness the mug-cozy is so so cute! Thanks for linking up with us!

Susan said...

That tea cozy makes me laugh. Sorry about your Vikings. I'm in Patriots country which is a good thing, but I'm also an Eagles fan...so, I totally get the disappointment factor. Next year, right?

Dina Lettre said...

That cozy is soooo adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...