Sunday, January 06, 2013

6/365 The Sleep Turtle

the sleep turtle

The boy received the night time sleep turtle for a Christmas present. Prior to this, he really never used a night light, but on occasion would request the living room light to be on. He has been at a weird stage with sleep, so I can't tell yet if this 'helps' or not. He is two and a half, so likes to stall when it comes to sleeping and is having vivid dreams, no nightmares or night terrors, just talking in his sleep and sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night confused, since at this age imaginary sometimes blends with reality.


I am doing a 365 project and a scrapping 52 project. So for, one week in and we are doing good. I hope to stick with it through the year. I usually pull my camera out on a daily basis, but I generally do weekly uploads, so that is the weirdest part of this for me.

I also have other scrap projects I'm doing, that I would like to get accomplished, like their baby books, but I realize that I am not the best journal-er and have forgotten details, and, I didn't have great photo taken abilities when the boy was a baby, so there were at times I didn't take a picture of him for two months. So, that is a little trickier than I thought.

Do you have any projects for 2013?

I was avoiding writing it down as that makes it a bit more concrete, but if I don't write things down, I forget them (I've got a horrible memory).

4 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

I want to create a scrapbook of Jack's first year. I have other projects as well but this is my biggest project of the year. Have I gotten started? Heck no!

Camille said...

My daughter's in that sleep stage too... Has been for a while. She has something like that turtle, it's a Dreamlight, I think it helps because she can turn it on herself easily.

teri said...

I took a peek at all the cuteness here on your blog. You have your hands full! Keep taking photos. You will be amazed at how time flies. Hope your scrapbook project is a success and you and your boys have a wonderful 2013. Thanks so much for leaving a comment at my place.

Ahayes1225 said...

Hello fellow scrapbooker. Thanks for visiting. My first project is to lose weight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...