Tuesday, January 29, 2013

29/365 One Foggy Morning

...and a good morning to yous.

snowy and foggy morning with texture

It was foggy yesterday. I mean, really, foggy, the commute was fine, just dark, dreary, and chilly. Not the bitter cold that we had been having, we've hit freezing, so now we have rain, snow and ice. I'm not sure yet what is better...

but, I knew once I got to work, that I needed to get out and take some pictures. The fresh snow, with fog in the air, I knew that would turn out well. I practiced some framing, tried not to get in the way of the snow plows and took a couple of shots. 

Both shots are textured Kim's Textures, the bottom is minus43, the top is the new one (you'd think I'd remember to document it, but I'm having a brain fart right now.)

snowy landscape with texture
Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday // Communal Global

I then thought to myself, wouldn't it be neat to take this same shot every day at the same time, but then realized that would be nearly impossible, though I haven't quite made up my mind if I'm going to do it.


13 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Oh this is is so pretty!!! Makes me want to just sit here and watch our snow fall rather than work...

Mary Gene Atwood said...

I love the haze in these. Nice processing.

Sheila said...

Simply beautiful!
I love the brightness of the first one and aged look of the second.

Dotti said...

What a wonderful transformation, making a pretty picture stunning. I am amazed at how versatile -43 is. I think it's my favorite ... and it's hard to choose favorites from Kim's collection!

Kim Stevens said...

Beautiful, love the fog and the textures you chose are perfect. We have been having quite a few foggy mornings and I love it!

tinajo said...

Lovely - and I like fog. :-)

Lisa said...

I think it would be cool! and I really like the over lay. REALLY NICE!!

Candy C. said...

That is very neat with the snow and the fog and the edits go perfectly! :)

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Oh, beautiful shots!

Cat Armstrong said...

Beautiful Picture! I think it would make a beautiful paper for a digi layout. :)

AudreyN said...

Whoa beautiful pictures!

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful photos Emily and I love your textures!

Meta said...

det var inte lätt att ta sig fram där. gillar inte dimma får sån hosta då.
härliga bilder.
Ha en gosig fredag
Kram meta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...