Monday, January 28, 2013

28/365 Snowfall

snow macro

Macro Monday // I heart Macro

I use to keep track of the weather. Now I try to, but usually forget what is going on. I had realized that the temps were finally going to be above freezing, and was really excited about that, but I didn't realize with that was sleet, rain, and snow. It really doesn't take much for me to not leave the house.

I had wanted to do some erranding yesterday, but the thought of bundling up two children, to drive in crappy conditions, just to do a little shopping, really didn't sound like my cup of tea, especially since I knew I'd be in for quite the commute in the morning. So, we stayed home, watched some of The Mindy Project (seriously, I love this show...almost as much as The New Girl), and ran around the living room in circles.

Ah, Sundays...

6 comments:

Susan said...

Snow is beautiful as long as you can inside where it is warm. As for freezing rain and sleet--they are awful. Makes for good photos though, just like your picture.

Karen said...

Oh I love sparkly snow, fabulous capture!

NatureFootstep said...

nice shot. :)

TheChieftess said...

Your weather sounds like ours!!! We had rainy snow last week because it was too warm to snow...today it was well below freezing! Go figure!!!

Thanks for visiting and commenting on MammothLakesDP!!!

Lisa said...

THAT IS A GREAT SHOT EM!!! Really cool!

AudreyN said...

I just started watching The Mindy Project and it is HILARIOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...