Friday, January 25, 2013

25/365 Bling


I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw Bonnie's prompt for hardware. Three things come to mind, hardware, like in technology, hardware, as in tools and such, and the third, hardware, as in the bling. My husband bought me this (he does a good job, doesn't he?!)

I really wanted to photograph  this on a white background, but with most things, I forgot to wear it to work during the day, so I took the photo at home. I adjusted the settings a bit, but didn't like how it ended up, so I went a different direction, and love the end result!

You know it's Friday!!! And you know what that means!!!!

Friday Funnies!!! 

I have stopped the link up...BUT, if you are on Pinterest, and want to join me and Audrey on the Friday Funnies Community Board, just let me know! Otherwise, feel free to follow me on Pinterest!!

Pinned Image

...

haha

Damn Funny Texts

Happy Friday!!!!!

9 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

You're cracking me up...I love the talking cow photo! Enjoy the day...

AudreyN said...

The Lamborghini one is hilarious! And the babies!

Amber - Binkertation said...

LOVE that photo - so neat.

That baby photo had me cracking up...

Currie Silver said...

okay, I know I was supposed to focus on the hardware photo but I got pulled in by the funny stuff and Now I can't stop laughing long enough to say something sensible about your bling.

Gracie O'Tripp said...

WOW, Fantastic photo treatment! Your funnies are funny. I must share the "There is only One" with my daughter who has two about those ages.

patty said...

really pretty! :) btw... the rollercoaster from a few weeks ago? i 'm pretty sure that's cedar point in ohio... my family has gone a few times and i'm almost certain that's it. the background is so similar, can't imagine it'd be another place... but maybe! :)

thanks for linking at 1440 today! hope you'll be back!

patty@findingserendipity.com

Bonnie said...

What an incredible piece of photo art. When I first saw it I thought it was an edit of a photo of a native American ceremonial headdress! Wonderful!!

Ida said...

Your PAF piece is delightful, so full of life and color and yes it's a pretty cool piece of jewelry too so hubby did well.

The funnies "cracked me up" big time this week. Especially the laughing cow.

Michelle said...

You are very talented and creative. I love the photo art!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...