I have been wanting to do a listicle again, but I either, usually forget, or, well, forget, I guess. So, I remembered to get the topic, and do a little of this in advance, or maybe not in advance, how about on time?
So, 10 things in my closet. I know quite well what is in my closet, since I did the big clean over the weekend after the 1st. I am not much of a hoarder, if I don't want something I usually have no hesitation to get rid of it. I have been known to spontaneously throw things away only to have to dig them out of the garbage later.
Anyway, things in my closet:
1. Cowboy boots, numerous pairs, we will say 5, all of them are different colors.
2. A closet organizer where all my sweaters are kept, seems to make sense to me.
3. A bag full of Christmas ribbons and bows. And, of course, this was found after we put all the Christmas stuff in the crawl space.
4. A bin of 3T clothes.
5. A very large garbage bag of clothes waiting to be donated. This is why I cleaned out my closet, to get rid of things, so now I am just waiting for a donation card to come in the mail, which we actually just got on Friday.
6. Stamping stuff from my mom. I dabble in the paper crafts, but not enough to warrant keeping them out all the time (like with my needle crafts).
7. A bin of books when I was in college. I majored in Spanish, and I have some pretty unique books from that time, it didn't seem "right" to get rid of them.
8. My cowboy hat.
9. A couple of matchbox cars that need to go back where they came from.
Project 52 - I'm on week three! As I keep saying, so far so good!