Friday, January 18, 2013

18/365 Off!

As soon as we get home, in the door, through the kitchen, well, in this case, we didn't make it to the living room yet. The hat and mittens were off! Soon after that, the scarf, then the coat, then, "Mooommmmyyy I NEEEEDDDD A SQUEEEZZZY POUCH!" PLEAASEEE MOOOMMMY, PLEASSSEEE!


You know it's Friday, and that means some funny stuff here!

When suddenly…

Important note to self…

This is why you don’t leave yourself logged into Facebook…

Not cool

HAHA!!!!

If you need more funny you can visit me on Pinterest!


13 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the invisible spaghetti.

AudreyN said...

So true about the candy!! Ugh!! And the Nick Cage facebook cracks me up!!! Great funnies this week!

Rosemary Nickerson said...

Spaghetti faces! Yes, that's silly/funny.
Rosemary

Tina´s PicStory said...

i like the first one! cool editing :)

Susannah said...

Great editing on the first picture! I love the Friday funnies. Great way to start my morning!

momphotographer said...

invisible spaghetti made me laugh so hard!!!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

funny stuff! thanks for sharing.

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh ;)

Have a great weekend!

Marilyn said...

i had a good laugh looking at your post. The invisible spaghetti is the best!! Great edit with the hat and mittens.
I like the look of your blog including "that's me". Very original and creative.

Bonnie said...

Whimsical and wonderful!

Currie Silver said...

the silent fart had me laughing!!! always a pleasure to see what you've got to share on Fridays!!

Sherri B. said...

These made me smile - thank you for sharing! :)

Ida said...

Your piece is really fun.
So were the funnies, especially invisible spaghetti.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...