Sunday, January 13, 2013

13/365 Record Player


Happy Sunday to you!!
The boy received one of those old fashioned Fisher Price record players for Christmas, so we were playing with that yesterday. He particularly likes the Farmer in the Dell. I was looking through the records that came with it, and was unfamiliar with the Humpty Dumpty song. I guess I never knew that was a song!Vintage Fisher Price Record Player
I am two weeks into my project 365 / project 52 and have been doing a good job (if I may say so myself).  I haven't really figured out a consistent schedule, but I've been taking pictures every day. My goal is to move ever so closer to complete manual. The last two weeks I've been working on manually focusing every shot. 


Last night I got visual confirmation of the two year molars. Still, to this day, I can't get over the babies growing teeth thing...kinda weirds me out.

We watched Jesse Stone: Thin Ice, and I liked it. I've liked every installment we've seen of Jesse Stone. I gotta say, Tom Selleck has aged well.

I am well into my cross stitching adventures. I have started to make some quotes into projects, it'll be interesting to see how they turn out.

It's really cold outside, and I really want to go to Michaels. I have a feeling the cold is going to win, and I think I'm going to be okay with that.

Apparently, every time I type Pinterest, I leave off the last 'e', thank you spell check.

About until a minute ago, I forgot I had muffins in the oven!

 Ni Hao Yall 

7 comments:

Azia said...

My son has his first tooth coming in... what I find super weird is that a baby has two sets of teeth in their head already! Google like "xray of child and teeth" and it's like the freakiest thing you will ever see! (Hoppin around for Sunday Confession!)

LisaS said...

So colorful! Great shots ;)

EG CameraGirl said...

HA! Amazing what you learn when you play with your child. :))

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the 365 shots. Great job on manual. I need to do that more.

Amber - Binkertation said...

great job on the 365 project. I used to love those old Fisher Price record players. I'd love to find one for my kiddos. My 18 month old has ALL his baby teeth - how does that happen...

Sandra said...

great shot!

Alyx said...

I have been itching to go outside today... not sure if it's because the sun is actually shining or what! But if I do, I want to take my camera. I haven't spent very much time with it lately and I feel bad! :)

thanks for linking up, Emilly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...