Friday, January 11, 2013

11/365 A bouquet (and some funnies)

tulip bouquet
Texture courtesy of Bonnie

A happy Friday to you! We have had some delightful above freezing temperature which have been great, except, the ONLY downside is the refreeze. As I was driving up my daycare providers drive way, I started to slide backwards, and then got stuck. Fortunately, I got maneuvered to an area to park my car, only to watch one of the dads do the same thing (and he has 4 wheel drive), I was standing there with my two kids PRAYING he didn't hit my car as he slid backwards...and he didn't (thank goodness).

Last night I got a little caught up with my scrapbooking, I am having fun with that, but notice that if I don't do it on a regular basis, I kind of forget what I'm doing and then my pages look all weird. I'm not a fan of that.

I also am getting my cross stitching supplies organized. My mother got me a really handy floss organizer, which is working perfectly, I'm a little excited to start that / those projects up again.

Are you guys working on any crafts this year?

And, I could do a Friday flower post without some funnies
Magic

Hilarious

Holy War

WhooooooooooHooooooo!


For more funnies, visit Audrey!!!

Happy Friday!!

12 comments:

AudreyN said...

I love the bunny suit! Ha ha ha! Happy Friday!

Bonnie said...

Exquisite piece of photo art!

I'm leaving with a big smile on my face! Love the 'cape' one.

Gracie O'Tripp said...

Beautiful treatment on the tulips and really funny photos. I do hope the kid on training wheels was photoshopped onto the rollercoaster track.

Tamar SB said...

That is gorgeous! Love the texture!

patty said...

my first time here! thank you for linking at 1440-your flowers are beautiful ! (and those funnies are pretty funny! i know right where that rollercoaster ride is... )

(and glad your car is intact!)

hope you'll be back again next week!

patty@ findingserendipity.com

momphotographer said...

my plan is to crochet and sew more. will see.

love your picture with Bonnie's texture!

Birgitta said...

Beautiful photo art and funny pictures :)

Bluebell Woods said...

cute bunny
Janice

Currie Silver said...

wonderful photo art and fun funnies!!!

SAN said...

Thanks! They were quite funny! Got a good giggle! : D

Andrea Dawn said...

Your photo art piece is gorgeous! Love the funny roller coaster shot, too.

Ida said...

Oh my gosh those flowers look fabulous.
The funnies were also great. Loved the cape one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...