Thursday, January 10, 2013

10/365 Good morning

About 10 minutes after arriving at work, when I left my office to grab my first cup of tea for the day, I saw this. I went back to my office and grabbed my camera. Now, not only is this pretty, but this means that THE DAYS ARE GETTING LONGER, which has been true since the winter equinox, which I was happy for on December 21st. BUT, now, I can see that the days are getting longer, which I also noticed the other night as I was driving back in to work for the party. It wasn't pitch black at four thirty. And, that folks, makes me just a little bit happy.

7 comments:

AudreyN said...

Wow what a beautiful picture!!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful sky colors. I noticed the days lengthening this week and had to change the timer on my outside lights. That made me happy.

~Dawn~ said...

Hooray for longer days and beautiful sunsets.

Nancy Claeys said...

Oh me too. The evenings are just too darn long. Lovely photo Em.

Carol L McKenna said...

Magnificent photo of nature's beautiful sky!

(A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

What a beautiful sky-have a great day!

Lmkazmierczak said...

Bear With me....gorgeous sky-scape♫ Visiting from Cool Clicks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...