Thursday, January 03, 2013

01.03.13 3/365 Flowers and Funnies

black and white flower edit

I love that I can still get current photos of flowers. I have a plethora of flower photos in my archives that I haven't touched, but it is so much more fun to use current ones. Today was the first day to take the kids back to daycare. I forgot the morning struggles, I forgot about all the "MOMMY, I DROPPED MY COMPUTER BOARD, PICK IT UP MOOOOMMMMMMY." By the drive home, he is much more docile and content, which is greatly appreciated.


  

Now how about some funnies! Are you a fan of How I Met Your Mother? I am all caught up!!!

Silence is golden…

how i met your mother, himym, barney

funny ecard

how i met your mother, barney

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love your treatment of the hydrangea!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love How I Met Your Mother! So funny.

A Garden of Threads said...

It has been years since I had a toddler, but I still remember them. Breather was my mantra then.

AudreyN said...

I LOVE How I Met Your Mother!!!

momphotographer said...

silence? what's that?!?

Currie Silver said...

lovely.

Ida said...

Fab piece of photo art. I love the treatment you used on the Hydrangea blooms. Happy New Year!

kkkkaty said...

..kind of like an embroidered piece of a dainty tablecloth with it's delicacy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...