Happy Weekend to you!
I received some pretty flowers yesterday and had fun playing with my textures, which I really haven't done in some time.
1. This morning my older son and I brought out the crafting box and put together some crafted cards. He helped me pick out the paper, and cut some of the different shapes with our paper cutters.
2. It was mostly a distraction as he and I stayed home from the "red store" (aka Target), he wasn't happy about it at first, but he realized staying at home with mom without little brother does have some perks to it.
3. I don't have a lot of crafting space, so I can never leave my things out. I have a couple of bins of paper crafting supplies, one bin of cross stitching supplies, and one bin of sewing supplies, hence forth, I have no long term projects I work on. I always find it a hassle picking it all up if I am not completely finished with a project.
4. I have been doing well at not staying on the computer all the time, though, one of my newer hobbies is taking a hit, digital scrapbooking. I enjoy it, but I find that I just can't sit in front of the computer, and right now would rather make tangible items, which I am completely okay with. Hopefully it will come around ?
5. I am still keeping up with, and hope to throughout the year, with my project 52...I have my completed board here on pinterest, and the current year here. I love looking at other peoples' inspiration here, and hopefully with that will get some of my mojo back.